Self-guided visits begin at 12:00 p.m. Schools may explore the museum at their leisure until their bus departure time. Schools may have lunch on the south lawn picnic style prior to their self-guided entrance time of 12:00 p.m.
If you are interested in booking your class for a self-guided visit, please click this link to apply.
If you are registering for several classes, please make a separate reservation for each class. Classes may have up to 35 students.
Adult requirement: Adults are required for all student programs. A minimum of one adult for every 6 students for self-guided visits is required for your visit. Failure to meet this adult requirement may result in cancellation of your visit to the museum.
Upon completing your reservation, the School Tour and Group Sales Coordinator will be in contact via email with your confirmation letter. If you have questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
- Self-Guided Visit Pre-Lesson (K-5): Who Lives in the American West?; Spanish
- Student Response Sheet (K-5): Who Lives in the American West? Fillable Student Response Sheet; Spanish
- Self-Guided Visit Pre-Lesson (6-12): What is the American West?; Spanish
- Student Response Sheet (6-12): What is the American West? Fillable Student Response Sheet; Spanish
Self-Guided Visit Activities
- Gallery Activity: K-2
- Gallery Activity: 3-5
- Gallery Activity: 6-12
- Object Analysis Self Guided Visit; Spanish
- Student Response Sheet: Object Analysis Self Guided Visit Fillable Student Response Sheet; Spanish
- Art Analysis Self Guided Visit; Spanish - Coming Soon!
- Student Response Sheet: Coming Soon!